|MW16 (CRET Youth)|
|MW18 (CRET Junior)|
|MW20 (CRET Junior)|
|MW21E (CRET Elite)|
|MW35 (CRET Elite)|
|MW21A long (CRET Elite)|
|MW40 (CRET Veteran)|
|MW45 (CRET Veteran)|
|MW50 (CRET Veteran)|
|MW55 (CRET Supervet)|
|MW60 (CRET Supervet)|
|MW65 (CRET Ultravet)|
|MW70 (CRET Ultravet)|
|MW75 (CRET Hipervet)|
|Open A (difficult)|
|Open B (difficult, but shorter)|
|Open C (medium)|
|Open D (easy)|
- Special notice for the categories MW40, MW45, MW50
- In the urban races, these categories have the same route (for the joint CRET Veteran ranking). In case of a large number of participants, we will separate the categories. Those who want to be included in the CRET Veteran classification must make this known at the time of entry. These people will then always start in M40.
|Categories||Dates & Costs|
|til 20 Feb||til 20 Apr||til 20 Jun|
|6 days||1 day||6 days||1 day||6 days||1 day|
|MW18 and older||96 €||16 €||108 €||18 €||120 €||20 €|
|Up to MW16||60 €||10 €||66 €||11 €||72 €||12 €|
|Open||96 €||16 €||108 €||18 €||120 €||20 €|
|Beginner||60 €||10 €||66 €||11 €||72 €||12 €|
- Registration → Orienteering Online
- Registration on the platform:
Entry is not valid until entry money is received. Fees to be paid latest within 2 days after the deadline in which entry was submitted. Deadline Entry date June, 22th 2022. Rent Sportident (not SI-Air) 15 € all races (a deposit fee of 50 € will be required).
- Bank details
- Austrian Orienteering Days
AT39 3837 7000 0420 9888
- Competition Centre
- BG/BRG Kirchengasse Graz, Kirchengasse 5, 8010
- All categories, including beginners, are controlled through the Sportident system (touch free – 20cm distance). You can use Cards from SIAC (SportidentAirCards) till SI-Cards 5. Only for the promotion categories, an electronic card will be lent free of charge (a deposit fee will be required). Other categories must hire it at €4 fee.
- Start Point
- The starting procedure is as follows: -3 Minutes: clean and check; -2 Minutes: last instructions; -1 Minute: map handling; 0 Start (with start-base). There will be a direct route for runners arriving late. This can only be used if authorized by the Starts Commissioner.
- Please, keep in mind
- Car Traffic: The traffic will not stop at any time. Although traffic is limited to these areas, it is very important to watch every time you cross over. Please, respect the required neutralized crossings which will be monitored by the Organization staff and regulated with the SportIDENT system. Pedestrian crossings regulated by traffic lights must be respected too.
First aid and ambulance: An ambulance will be available at all stages. In case of serious injury a transport to the nearest hospital will be organized.
Road works: We are running within an urban area, and it is possible that works that do not exist at the time of printing the map, may appear at the time of preparing the event. Similarly, the Parks and Gardens city service could change the green zone of the long race if, unexpectedly, started working on an area.
Locker-Space: Staff will improvise a place where bags and objects could be placed, but they will not be held responsible for any objects left there.
Showers: Showers will be provided at the 2nd/3rd/5th and 6th stage.
Refreshments: At the urban stages, a refreshment facility will be provided at the end of the race.
Footwear: Urban no spikes allowed. Forest spikes recommended.
- Claims and Complaints
- Due to the type of race, we ought to remark that no circuit will be annulled or cancelled in the event of a control suffering from vandalism of any sort. In front of a claim for this reason, the technical jury might decide to nullify those sections defined by the appealed control. Therefore, all runners must consider finishing the race even though they find problems due to the accessibility of the public to the controls or to organizational errors. Any complaint must be submitted in writing before the awards ceremony.
- Results will be provisionally displayed at the Finish of each stage and on this Website after the race is finished. We are offering live results as well.
- Awards for top 3 in all categories (after 3 days – CRET at CC, after party), after 6 days overall at the sport area of Unterrohr. No prizes in Open A, B, C, D, Beginner children, Beginner adults.
- Organizing Team
- Club: Sportunion Schöckl Orienteering and Outdoor Orienteering.
Race Director: Hannes Pacher
Sportident & Chrono: Christopher Immervoll
Maps: Hannes Pacher
Starts: Armin Mariacher
Logistica: Reinhold Lueger, Thomas Winkler