Skip to the content
- Competition Centre
- BG/BRG Kirchengasse Graz, Kirchengasse 5, 8010
- All categories, including beginners, are controlled through the Sportident system (touch free – 20cm distance). You can use Cards from SIAC (SportidentAirCards) till SI-Cards 5. Only for the promotion categories, an electronic card will be lent free of charge (a deposit fee will be required). Other categories must hire it at €4 fee.
- Start Point
- The starting procedure is as follows: -3 Minutes: clean and check; -2 Minutes: last instructions; -1 Minute: map handling; 0 Start (with start-base). There will be a direct route for runners arriving late. This can only be used if authorized by the Starts Commissioner.
- Please, keep in mind
- Car Traffic: The traffic will not stop at any time. Although traffic is limited to these areas, it is very important to watch every time you cross over. Please, respect the required neutralized crossings which will be monitored by the Organization staff and regulated with the SportIDENT system. Pedestrian crossings regulated by traffic lights must be respected too.
First aid and ambulance: An ambulance will be available at all stages. In case of serious injury a transport to the nearest hospital will be organized.
Road works: We are running within an urban area, and it is possible that works that do not exist at the time of printing the map, may appear at the time of preparing the event. Similarly, the Parks and Gardens city service could change the green zone of the long race if, unexpectedly, started working on an area.
Locker-Space: Staff will improvise a place where bags and objects could be placed, but they will not be held responsible for any objects left there.
Showers: Showers will be provided at the 2nd/3rd/5th and 6th stage.
Refreshments: At the urban stages, a refreshment facility will be provided at the end of the race.
Footwear: Urban no spikes allowed. Forest spikes recommended.
- Claims and Complaints
- Due to the type of race, we ought to remark that no circuit will be annulled or cancelled in the event of a control suffering from vandalism of any sort. In front of a claim for this reason, the technical jury might decide to nullify those sections defined by the appealed control. Therefore, all runners must consider finishing the race even though they find problems due to the accessibility of the public to the controls or to organizational errors. Any complaint must be submitted in writing before the awards ceremony.
- Results will be provisionally displayed at the Finish of each stage and on this Website after the race is finished. We are offering live results as well.
- Awards for top 3 in all categories (after 3 days – CRET at CC, after party), after 6 days overall at the sport area of Unterrohr. No prizes in Open A, B, C, D, Beginner children, Beginner adults. For the CITY RACE overall ranking only the 3rd stage in the historic old town counts.
- Organizing Team
- Club: Sportunion Schöckl Orienteering and Outdoor Orienteering.
Race Director: Hannes Pacher
Sportident & Chrono: Christopher Immervoll, Tobias Teichmann, Roman Fiedler
- Office: Ingrid Lueger, Beate Kundörfer
Maps: Hannes Pacher, Martin Brantner
Course setter: Martin Faccinelli, Sandra Facinelli, Hannes Pacher, Lisa Pacher, Anna Lueger, Sara Fend, Martin Brantner, Martin Brantner
Controlls: Sandro Schachner, Armin Mariacher
Starts: Martina Aigmüller, Fam Greiner
Logistica, Finish: Carsten Fink, Helmut Steiner, Gerald Pischinger
Catering finish: Doris Nesitka, Karin Monsberger, Gertraud Holzer
Medical care: Dr. Thomas Aigmüller
Additional Sprint Hartberg: Gerald Mayerhofer